Friday, March 14, 2008

Horses, Horses, Horses...


My friend Ashley got a pony for her boys and now my kids are wondering why we can't have one too, right in the back yard. None of my MANY reasons why that would never work are good enough for them. Actually, now that I've seen how cute Ashley's pony is, I'd almost consider it....Almost, but not quite.

Anyway, we went to see the pony (who's name is Sugarcube or Sugar for short)with some friends, and we had so much fun brushing her and leading her around. Sugar is still too little to ride, but her brother was there and all of the kids got a turn riding on him. I couldn't believe how cute these little ponies were. You can see from the picture that they are just tiny...really only that size of a big dog. Thanks Ashley and boys for letting us share your pony for a little while.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how small that horse is! Ashley, can we schedule a visit?